Document Type : Original Article
1 Department of Epidemiology and Reproductive Health, Reproductive Epidemiology Research Center, Royan Institute for Reproductive Biomedicine, ACECR, Tehran, Iran
2 Ahvaz Jundishapur University of Medical Sciences, Ahvaz, Iran
1. International Agancy for Research on cancer, World cancer burden(2008). 2011, World Health Organization.
2. Boyes, A.W., et al., Prevalence and correlates of cancer survivors' supportive care needs 6 months after diagnosis: a population-based cross-sectional study. BMC Cancer, 2012. 12: p. 150.
3. Mousavi, S.M., et al., Cancer incidence and mortality in Iran. Ann Oncol, 2009. 20(3): p. 556-63.
4. Svendsen, R.P., et al., Prevalence of cancer alarm symptoms: a population-based cross-sectional study. Scand J Prim Health Care, 2010. 28(3): p. 132-7.
5. Babaei, M., S. Mousavi, and J. Toussy, Cancer occurrence in old age: Results of a population-based cancer registry in Semnan, Iran. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev, 2006. 7(2): p. 191-4.
6. Ellison, L.F. and K. Wilkins, Cancer prevalence in the Canadian population. Health Rep, 2009. 20(1): p. 7-19.
7. Etemadi, A., et al., Cancer registry in Iran: a brief overview. Arch Iran Med, 2008. 11(5): p. 577-80.
8. Roshandel, G., et al., Cancer incidence in Golestan Province: report of an ongoing population-based cancer registry in Iran between 2004 and 2008. Arch Iran Med, 2012. 15(4): p. 196-200.
9. Mohagheghi, M.A., et al., Cancer incidence in Tehran metropolis: the first report from the Tehran Population-based Cancer Registry, 1998-2001. Arch Iran Med, 2009. 12(1): p. 15-23.
10. Sadjadi, A., et al., Cancer occurrence in Iran in 2002, an international perspective. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev, 2005. 6(3): p. 359-63.
11. Masoompour, S.M., et al., Cancer incidence in southern Iran, 1998-2002: results of population-based cancer registry. Cancer Epidemiol, 2011. 35(5): p. e42-7.
12. Sadjadi, A., et al., Cancer occurrence in Ardabil: results of a population-based cancer registry from Iran. Int J Cancer, 2003. 107(1): p. 113-8.
13. Rezaianzadeh, A., et al., Prevalence of breast cancer in a defined population of iran. Iran Red Crescent Med J, 2011. 13(9): p. 647-50.
14. Mousavi, S.M., et al., Burden of breast cancer in Iran: a study of the Tehran population based cancer registry. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev, 2006. 7(4): p. 571-4.
15. Gomez-Guerra, L.S., et al., Population based prostate cancer screening in north Mexico reveals a high prevalence of aggressive tumors in detected cases. BMC Cancer, 2009. 9: p. 91.
16. Moslemi, M.K., F. Lotfi, and S.A. Tahvildar, Evaluation of prostate cancer prevalence in Iranian male population with increased PSA level, a one center experience. Cancer Manag Res, 2011. 3: p. 227-31.
17. Bafandeh, Y. and S. Farhang, Subsite distribution of gastric cancer in an area of high prevalence--northwest Iran. J Epidemiol, 2009. 19(4): p. 202-5.
18. Marjani, H.A., et al., Prevalence of esophageal cancer risk factors among Turkmen and non-Turkmen ethnic groups in a high incidence area in Iran. Arch Iran Med, 2010. 13(2): p. 111-5.
19. He, Z., et al., Prevalence and risk factors for esophageal squamous cell cancer and precursor lesions in Anyang, China: a population-based endoscopic survey. Br J Cancer, 2010. 103(7): p. 1085-8.
20. Mansour-Ghanaei, F., et al., A 10-year Study of Esophageal Cancer in Guilan Province, Iran: The Guilan Cancer Registry Study (GCRS). Asian Pac J Cancer Prev, 2012. 13(12): p. 6277-83.
21. Berndt, H., et al., [Bladder cancer and old age. Study of the occurrence and status of diagnosis in the GDR with respect to old age]. Z Urol Nephrol, 1980. 73(2): p. 123-36.
22. Jemal, A., et al., Global cancer statistics. CA Cancer J Clin, 2011. 61(2): p. 69-90.
23. Dutta, S., et al., Prevalence of human papillomavirus in women without cervical cancer: a population-based study in Eastern India. Int J Gynecol Pathol, 2012. 31(2): p. 178-183.
24. Ramsey, S.D., et al., Population-based study of the prevalence of family history of cancer: implications for cancer screening and prevention. Genet Med, 2006. 8(9): p. 571-5.
25. Palmero, E.I., et al., Population prevalence of hereditary breast cancer phenotypes and implementation of a genetic cancer risk assessment program in southern Brazil. Genet Mol Biol, 2009. 32(3): p. 447-55.