1. International Agancy for Research on cancer, World cancer burden(2008). 2011, World Health Organization.
2. Boyes, A.W., et al., Prevalence and correlates of cancer survivors' supportive care needs 6 months after diagnosis: a population-based cross-sectional study. BMC Cancer, 2012. 12: p. 150.
3. Mousavi, S.M., et al., Cancer incidence and mortality in Iran. Ann Oncol, 2009. 20(3): p. 556-63.
4. Svendsen, R.P., et al., Prevalence of cancer alarm symptoms: a population-based cross-sectional study. Scand J Prim Health Care, 2010. 28(3): p. 132-7.
5. Babaei, M., S. Mousavi, and J. Toussy, Cancer occurrence in old age: Results of a population-based cancer registry in Semnan, Iran. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev, 2006. 7(2): p. 191-4.
6. Ellison, L.F. and K. Wilkins, Cancer prevalence in the Canadian population. Health Rep, 2009. 20(1): p. 7-19.
7. Etemadi, A., et al., Cancer registry in Iran: a brief overview. Arch Iran Med, 2008. 11(5): p. 577-80.
8. Roshandel, G., et al., Cancer incidence in Golestan Province: report of an ongoing population-based cancer registry in Iran between 2004 and 2008. Arch Iran Med, 2012. 15(4): p. 196-200.
9. Mohagheghi, M.A., et al., Cancer incidence in Tehran metropolis: the first report from the Tehran Population-based Cancer Registry, 1998-2001. Arch Iran Med, 2009. 12(1): p. 15-23.
10. Sadjadi, A., et al., Cancer occurrence in Iran in 2002, an international perspective. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev, 2005. 6(3): p. 359-63.
11. Masoompour, S.M., et al., Cancer incidence in southern Iran, 1998-2002: results of population-based cancer registry. Cancer Epidemiol, 2011. 35(5): p. e42-7.
12. Sadjadi, A., et al., Cancer occurrence in Ardabil: results of a population-based cancer registry from Iran. Int J Cancer, 2003. 107(1): p. 113-8.
13. Rezaianzadeh, A., et al., Prevalence of breast cancer in a defined population of iran. Iran Red Crescent Med J, 2011. 13(9): p. 647-50.
14. Mousavi, S.M., et al., Burden of breast cancer in Iran: a study of the Tehran population based cancer registry. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev, 2006. 7(4): p. 571-4.
15. Gomez-Guerra, L.S., et al., Population based prostate cancer screening in north Mexico reveals a high prevalence of aggressive tumors in detected cases. BMC Cancer, 2009. 9: p. 91.
16. Moslemi, M.K., F. Lotfi, and S.A. Tahvildar, Evaluation of prostate cancer prevalence in Iranian male population with increased PSA level, a one center experience. Cancer Manag Res, 2011. 3: p. 227-31.
17. Bafandeh, Y. and S. Farhang, Subsite distribution of gastric cancer in an area of high prevalence--northwest Iran. J Epidemiol, 2009. 19(4): p. 202-5.
18. Marjani, H.A., et al., Prevalence of esophageal cancer risk factors among Turkmen and non-Turkmen ethnic groups in a high incidence area in Iran. Arch Iran Med, 2010. 13(2): p. 111-5.
19. He, Z., et al., Prevalence and risk factors for esophageal squamous cell cancer and precursor lesions in Anyang, China: a population-based endoscopic survey. Br J Cancer, 2010. 103(7): p. 1085-8.
20. Mansour-Ghanaei, F., et al., A 10-year Study of Esophageal Cancer in Guilan Province, Iran: The Guilan Cancer Registry Study (GCRS). Asian Pac J Cancer Prev, 2012. 13(12): p. 6277-83.
21. Berndt, H., et al., [Bladder cancer and old age. Study of the occurrence and status of diagnosis in the GDR with respect to old age]. Z Urol Nephrol, 1980. 73(2): p. 123-36.
22. Jemal, A., et al., Global cancer statistics. CA Cancer J Clin, 2011. 61(2): p. 69-90.
23. Dutta, S., et al., Prevalence of human papillomavirus in women without cervical cancer: a population-based study in Eastern India. Int J Gynecol Pathol, 2012. 31(2): p. 178-183.
24. Ramsey, S.D., et al., Population-based study of the prevalence of family history of cancer: implications for cancer screening and prevention. Genet Med, 2006. 8(9): p. 571-5.
25. Palmero, E.I., et al., Population prevalence of hereditary breast cancer phenotypes and implementation of a genetic cancer risk assessment program in southern Brazil. Genet Mol Biol, 2009. 32(3): p. 447-55.